How can I change a users status from "viewer" to "admin" on my account?
Please note : This can only be done if you can login as the admin for your account.
1. Log into StatCounter under your admin access account
2. Click "Users" in the horizontal blue menu bar at the top of the page
3. Click the paper and pencil icon next to the person you have given "Viewer Status" to
4. Under "User Access Rights" change from "Viewer" to "Admin"
5. Make certain you select "Edit user" button at the bottom after making these changes
Thanks for your feedback!