Help! Strange pages are showing up in my stats!
This is possible if someone have copied your webpage contents along with statcounter code to their webpages and as a result their webpage stats are included in your statcounter account.
This can be stopped by changing your security code and then re-generating and re-installing code on your webpages. Here are the steps for changing your security code :
1. Log in your statcounter account.
2. Click the blue gear icon to the far right of your project name
3. Click "Edit Project Settings"
4. Scroll down to the "Security Code" section and click the link "regenerate your project security code"
5. Enter your password then click blue button Generate New Security Code & Reinstall